Bad breath affects millions of people nowadays, even when a person brushes and flosses their teeth regularly. The condition is most often caused by food stuck between the teeth or a bacterium in the oral cavity.
Whatever the reason, bad breath is an unpleasant problem to have and is also very hard to get rid of. There are many commercial tubes of toothpaste and mouth-washing products on the market, but they are expensive and full of chemicals that can worsen the condition. This is why we recommend a natural remedy that will help you get rid of bad breath forever!
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- 2 lemons
- ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add the lemon juice, cinnamon, and honey in a bottle, then add a cup of lukewarm water and shake everything well.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of the remedy to rinse your mouth, and spit it out after a couple of minutes.
- Cinnamon has excellent antibacterial properties which will eliminate the bacteria that are causing bad breath.
- Honey possesses the same properties as well, while baking soda will alkalize your oral cavity and whiten your teeth.
- The lemon is added to give a nice aroma to the remedy and will also kill any bacteria that have survived on your teeth.
- Try the remedy yourself and you will get rid of bad breath once and for all!